Meeting Venue & COVID-19 Advisory
Home > About > Meeting Venue & COVID-19 Advisory
Singapore has re-opened for business and activities have resumed with no group size limits and no safe distancing requirements between groups and individuals
However, to ensure the safety of our attendees, we will require attendees to:
- Get fully vaccinated, i.e. has received the full regimen of Pfizer-BioNTech/Comirnatry, Morderna or WHO EUL vaccines, with an additional two weeks for the vaccine to be fully effective;
- Put on mask throughout the conference except during meal times.
- Exercise social responsibility and follow the health protocols should you be tested positive for COVID-19 prior or during the conference.
We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation and update information on this page.
For the latest updates, please click here.
The 13th APFSSH, 9th APFSHT & 8th APWA Congress will be held at Singapore EXPO.
1 EXPO Drive, #02-01
Situated within the buzzing, multicultural hub of Singapore, Singapore EXPO is the country’s largest award-winning MICE venue. Located minutes away from Changi Airport and a wide range of accommodation options, visitors can experience the charming blend where the old world meets new metropolis. Visitors can get to Singapore EXPO easily via different modes of transportation.
By Train/MRT (Mass Rapid Transit)
Singapore EXPO is served by two MRT lines: the East-West (Green) Line and Downtown (Blue) Line. You may travel by either lines and alight at the Expo MRT station (CG1/DT35), which is located nearest to Foyer Two or Hall 6.
By Public Bus
Based on our current points of entry, these are the bus stops we recommend you to alight at.
Shortest walk to Foyer One, Meeting Rooms and Halls 1/2/3:
- 96029 – Expo Halls 1/2/3: Bus services 12, 24, 38
- 96021 – Opp Expo Halls 1/2/3: Bus services 12, 24, 38
Shortest walk to Foyer Two and Halls 4/5/6:
- 96039 – Expo Halls 4/5/6 : Bus services 12, 24, 38
- 96031 – Opp Expo Halls 4/5/6: Bus services 12, 24, 38
- 96301 – Expo Stn Exit B: Bus services 20 and 118
Situated at the crossroads of 3 main expressways – East Coast Parkway (ECP), Pan Island Expressway (PIE) and Tampines Expressway (TPE), Singapore EXPO is a 15-minute drive from the CBD and a 5-minute ride to Changi International Airport.
There are numerous taxis available in Singapore that oﬀer reliable services. The taxi fare from the airport to Singapore EXPO is about $15 and to the city about $20, subject to surcharges. There are two taxi stands :
Foyer One Taxi Stand – I42
Foyer Two Taxi Stand – I02
By Private-Hire Car
Ride-hailing services are a popular and convenient transport option. Note that fares may ﬂuctuate depending on commuter demand or peak hours. There are two drop-oﬀ and pick-up points for private-hire cars: